Sunday, April 5, 2009

Easter


The Easter play at church was wonderful. Such good acting, such awesome story! Every time I see what Jesus did for us reenacted Ican't help but cry. Such love, such mercy. He did not have to do it, but he did it for us! We can't grasp the depth of his love for us. He is amazing!


We are at home, taking it easy. We are doing a puzzle right now, with 550 pieces, so it is not so big, but still big enough. It is actually Caleb's puzzle, that he got for Christmas, I believe, with a knight in shining armor riding a white horse...it is actually quite challenging.


I did all the laundry and cleaning yesterday, so today, I can just take it easy. I even baked cookies yesterday, and they turned out quite good...but I should probably bring them to work tomorrow so we don't eat them all ourselves...we don't really need that! I would go for a walk today, but it is windy (if you know oklahoma winds...) and chilly outside. I am sure Dozer would not mind, though, so we might brave the weather later.


I am drinking Guava juice right now, and I can't decide whether I like it or not. It is like I do, but still don't. Weird...we'll wait with the final verdict. Maybe I'll just make myself a cappuccino instead, you can never go wrong with one of those, right?


Well, I'm going to take a good book (reading The Survivors Club right now) make my cappuccino, and find a corner to sit down and relax in. Have a wonderful Sunday!


Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment