Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fait Hope and Love


I am a believer! I believe God will protect and sustain me through trials. I trust that God has a plan for my life and will steer me through any adversity. I am convinced the Lord would never give me a challenge I could not handle. Even in the worst of times, I feel blessed and confident things will work out for the best. I know God loves me and holds my life in His hands.


Faith - God has a plan for me and my family and will look after us. If we listen, God will show the way. I am not afraid, because God loves us and will always take care of us. My God is not distant and aloof. He is loving, caring, accessible and available. He hears our prayers, responds, and desires good for us all. He is my active partner in every challenge I encounter. He is my greatest comfort and my mightiest weapon.


Hope - gets me through tough times. No matter how bad life gets, everything will turn out for the best in the end. Bad times can never last too long, it will always make a turn for the better. Hope is the very heart of healing. It may help you live longer, it will certainly help you live better. Have your hope in God.


Love - is the reason for living. Purpose is a calling greater than yourself, and love is the ultimate purpose. In tough times we can be less afraid if we are surrounded by love and support of family and friends. In the worst times, love gives us strength to go on.


Love never gives up. Love cares more for others than for self. Love doesn't want what it doesn't have. Love doesn't strut. Love doesn't have a swelled head. Love doesn't force itself on others, isn't always "me first", doesn't fly off the handle, doesn't keep score of the sins of others, doesn't revel when others grovel. Love takes pleasure in the flowering of truth, puts up with anything trusts God always. Always looks for the best, never looks back, but keeps going to the end.


Trust steadily in God, hope unswervingly, love extravagantly. And the best of the three is love.


Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment